Due to an increased demand from my readers, I am opening Get Featured section (guest posts).
However, I will be extremely picky with the submissions. Additionally, I only publish 1 kind of guest posts: Supplements Related Articles.
They might be:
- experiments with supplements
- experiments with supplement stacks
- particular supplement review
- data-driven article on supplements
Any submission not related to the above categories will be simply ignored.
Here Are The Guidelines For The Submissions I Will Consider For The Blog:
- I only publish original articles and studies that share real data. No generic fluffy “6 tips to a better beach body” content, well-researched topics on supplements and supplement reviews, only.
- Supplement reviews - must not only show the results you got from the given product but also how the reader can achieve the same goal, what kind of diet and workout plan to follow, how much and when to take the supplement being reviewed, any side effects, benefits and so on.
- External links are welcome as long as they give value in the context of the post itself. All links will be reviewed and edited if they don't seem relevant or seem manipulative. I permit one do follow link in the content.
- You can link to an opt-in page if you provide a freebie that is relevant to the topic of the post.
- The length of the content can not be less than 1,500 words.
- I require a list of the websites used as references for the writing of the article.
- Document format: Word, .txt, Google docs.
- Image requirements: If possible, at least one image for the header can be provided (no less than 1920 px width). The image should not be stolen/taken from Google or any other website that doesn’t allow their commercial usage. If you don’t have a picture, then I will take care
If your article/review gets published on MilaOnSupplements, you will benefit from the power of our content distribution systems, and I will treat your post like one of mine and invest time and money in getting it out there.
Finally Here Are a Few Things You Should Avoid If You Want To See Your Post Published On My Blog:
- Fluffy, non-actionable writing style.
- Lack of structure, the post is not following a logical, easy to understand the flow.
- Pitching non-original content. The content I will receive will be 100% checked with a plagiarism tool.
If you still have a good topic you would like to share with my audience, then fill in the form below.