- 1) What Is Pure Indian Foods Turmeric Superghee?
- 2) What Is Turmeric?
- 3) Why Do People Combine Ghee with Turmeric?
- 4) But Why We Call It The Golden Paste?
- 5) What The Manufacturer Says About Its Product?
- 6) What Does This Product Include?
- 7) How To Store This Gold Paste of Turmeric Ghee?
- 8) I Think It’s Time to Tell You My Opinion on This Product
- 9) Is There Anything I Disliked About The Product?
- 10) My Favorite Turmeric Ghee Recipes Golden Paste
1) What Is Pure Indian Foods Turmeric Superghee?
To be very accurate, I will google the word Ghee, the first part of our golden paste, and I will cite
what Wikipedia has to say about it:
“Ghee is a class of clarified butter that originated in ancient India and is commonly used in South Asian, Iranian and Arabic cuisines, traditional medicine, and religious rituals.
Ghee is prepared by simmering butter, which is churned from cream, skimming any impurities from the surface, and then pouring and retaining the clear, still liquid fat, while discarding the solid residue that settled on the bottom.
Spices can be added for flavor. The texture, color, and taste of ghee depend on the quality of the butter, the source of the milk used in the process and the duration of the boiling.”
2) What Is Turmeric?
People say that it has huge health potential in comparison to modern drugs. Others go further in their expectations, calling curcumin "spice of life."
3) Why Do People Combine Ghee with Turmeric?
4) But Why We Call It The Golden Paste?
5) What The Manufacturer Says About Its Product:
The formulator, Sandeep Agarwal says:
“While visiting a mountainous region in India, I saw turmeric, ginger and black pepper growing quite close to each other. Deep inside, I was aware of their powerful synergy and knew intuitively that if they grew so beautifully while being too close to nature, that both science and tradition would support their union. Turmeric Superghee is the result of my many years of hard work.”
6) What Does This Product Include:
- Grassfed organic cultured ghee, organic turmeric, organic ginger, and organic black pepper.
- This product is batch-tested to contain not more than 0.5% lactose, 5 ppm casein/whey. It is batch-tested Gluten-Free.
- Each serving is made from 800 mg of turmeric powder. No GMOs, no additives, no preservatives, non-irradiated.
- Container and lid are BPA-Free.
7) How To Store This Gold Paste of Turmeric Ghee?
8) I Think It’s Time to Tell You My Opinion on This Product
The product traveled safe, and the bottle was clean – no leaking. In fact, the texture was almost as it was stored in cold place.
And this butter is splendid. The texture is smooth, and the presence of the turmeric is strong. This turmeric ghee golden paste is very strong. It colors your fingers for a day in yellow!
The smell is so natural that makes you take the spoon, fill it with the golden paste and eat it! If you have never tried Ghee or turmeric ghee, this product has to be your first bottle, for real!
9) Is There Anything I Disliked About The Product?
This means no dislikes to list here.
The product is just perfect. Like honey and peanut butter on a slice of freshly baked bread!
This is how a good product tastes.
10) My Favorite Turmeric Ghee Recipes Golden Paste
- Chicken with white rice and turmeric ghee.
- Slice of bread with turmeric ghee, a little salt, and pepper.
- Baked lean pork/beef meat with spinach and turmeric ghee.
- Boiled eggs with turmeric ghee spread.
And my favorite turmeric ghee recipes meal is just a teaspoon full of turmeric ghee eaten for a second!